Sunrun: Solar Energy, the easy and affordable way
To avoid the upfront costs of solar panels, equipment, and installation a lease or solar power purchase agreement (PPA) is a great way to go. Instead of paying for a solar system, you pay a low fixed monthly amount for the solar installation and equipment while enjoying the electricity they generate. It’s easy and affordable.
It’s also the standard. According to a recent report*, over 70% of homeowners in the U.S. choose a solar lease or solar PPA.
Premier Solar Solutions is an authorized Sunrun dealer, allowing us to provide affordable solar finance options for our clients. If you don’t want to pay a large upfront cost, you can still go solar today by taking advantage of Sunrun’s solar service.
- Premier Solar Solutions will provide the best solar solutions for your needs.
- Sunrun purchases your home solar system.
- You pay little to nothing upfront, and then a low, fixed amount every month.
- Premier Solar Solutions and Sunrun take complete care of the equipment for 20 years
Advantages of a Lease or PPA Agreement
- Affordable Solar: With a solar Lease/PPA, you don’t have to pay a lot upfront.
- Flexible Solar: If you have savings you’d like to use, you can pay more upfront and lower your fixed monthly payment.
- Worry-free Solar: With Premier Solar Solutions and Sunrun financing, you don’t have to worry about installation, monitoring, and repairs.
- Fixed cost Solar: Your monthly payment is low and fixed.
*Source: Greentech Media Research, ‘U.S. Residential Solar PV Financing‘, February 2013.
Sunrun is the nation’s leading home solar company and invented solar power service, a way for homeowners to go solar without high upfront costs. Sunrun owns, insures, monitors and maintains the solar panels on a homeowner’s roof, while families pay a low rate for clean energy and fix their electric costs for 20 years.
Since Sunrun introduced solar power service in 2007, it has become the preferred way for consumers to go solar in the nation’s top solar markets. To date, 60,000 homeowners in 11 states and more than 1,000 cities have chosen Sunrun, and the company partners with over 30 leading local solar companies who, together, employ more than 3,000 workers.
Sunrun has attracted enough capital to support the purchase of more than $2 billion in solar systems and has raised $145 million in venture capital from Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Foundation Capital, and Madrone Capital Partners.
For more information visit: www.sunrun.com.